Main Article Content
disability, impairment, activity limitations, lung cancer.
The article presents the characteristics of activity limitations caused by lung cancer taking into account clinical data, stages of the disease, and severity of the disability. The dynamics shows that the restrictions of the fist, second and third degrees relating to self-care, movement and labour activity make up the largest share in the structure of activity limitations while the restrictions of the fist, second and third degrees relating to communication constitute the smallest share.
2. Verigina, N. B. A Comparative Analysis of the Dynamics of the Level of the Primary Disability Caused by Main Classes of the Diseases of Adult Population in the Russian Population and its districts for the period of 2016-2017. \ N.B. Verigina, E. S. Krasnovskaya, Z. М. Volkova \\ Medical and Social Problems of Disability. – 2018. – No. 2. – pp. 26-31.
3. Vladimirova, O.N. Primary Disability of People of Working Age and Above as a Medical and Social Indicator of the Health and Greying of the Population in the Russian Federation / О.N. Vladimirova, А.S. Bashkireva, М.V. Korobov [and others] // Clinical Gerontology. 2017. Volume 23, No. 7/8; pp. 28-36.
4. Gumerova, Z. B. The Analysis of the Primary Disability Caused by Malignant Tumors among Adult Population of the Republic of Bashkortostan in the Dynamic for the Period of 2015-2017. / Z. B. Gumerova, R. А. Nurullin, N. М. Fatkullina // Medical and Social Problems of Disability. 2018. No 3. pp. 102-106.
5. Dymochka, М. А. Primary disability of adult population in the Russian Federation for the period of 2012-2017 / М. А. Dymochka, N. B. Verigina // Medical and Social Problems of Disability. 2018. No 2. pp. 8-6.
6. Zapariy, S. P. Main Tendencies in the Primary Incidence of Malignant Tumors and Primary Disability of Adult Population of Omsk Region for the Period of 2007-2012 гг. / S. P. Zapariy, V. K. Kosenok, А. К. Ivanilov // Siberian Oncological Journal. 2014. – No. 2 (62). pp. 31-35
7. Kaprin, А. D. The State of Cancer Care of Adult Population in Russia in 2016 / А. D. Кaprin, V. V. Starinskiy, G. V. Petrova. Moscow : Federal State Budgetary Institution “P.Hertsen Moscow Scientific and Research Oncological Institute”, 2018. 235 p.
8. Merabishvili V. М. Cancer Statistics (Traditional Methods and New Information Technologies). Guidelines for doctors. Saint Petersburg, 2015, Part 2, 248p.
9. Puzin S.N. Disability in the 21st century. The State of the Problem of Medical and Social Rehabilitation and Abilation of the Disabled People in Modern Russia / S. N. Puzin, М. А. Shurgaya, S. S. Memetov [and others] // Medical and Social Expertise and Rehabilitation. 2018. Volume 21, No 1-2. pp. 10-17.
10. Sklyarenko R.Т. Medical and Social Expertise on Malignant tumors. Guidelines for doctors /edited by R. Т. Sklyarenko. Saint Petersburg, 2014. – 341 p.
11. Sklyarenko R.Т. Malignant Tumors and Disability: a Guide for Doctors / R.Т. Sklyarenko [and others]/ edited by Professor R.Т. Sklyarenko, Professor А.Z. Dovgaluk – Saint Petersburg, 2021 – 693p.