Main Article Content
artificial intelligence, AI, Revolutionary era, financial burden, Educational field, Meta-analysis.
Background: The burdenization in education is one of the most common phenomena because the tough routine and extensive amount of knowledge based on the level of education usually affected the financial status in the education field. Introduction of the integrated circuit through artificial intelligence revealed a new era of innovation by providing effective and appropriate information without any cost.
Aim: To analyze the impact of artificial intelligence as a revolutionary in handling financial burdens in the educational field through the meta-analysis.
Method: A qualitative meta-analysis conducted from researches between 2019 and 2023 written in English language through the electronic search engine of google chrome, fire fox and Microsoft edge databases: Google Scholar, Emerald Insight, Research Gate, Science Direct, and PubMed. Keywords used in the research included: artificial intelligence, AI, revolutionary era, financial burden, educational field. Using the syntaxes as “and”, “or”, “with”, “if” etc.
Results: The outcome from the forest graph indicated that approximately 85% of the period reviewed literature population extensively supports artificial intelligence in the educational field with the limitation of burden in the educational field. The funnel graph indicated the interconnectedness of the studies regarding the particular perspective of artificial intelligence's importance.
Conclusion: The revolutionizing the new era of modernization enhances the importance of artificial intelligence to the educational field because of the spontaneous availability of all the educational requirements without greater burdenization.
2. Agarwal, P., Swami, S., & Malhotra, S. K. (2022). Artificial intelligence adoption in the post COVID-19 new-normal and role of smart technologies in transforming business: a review. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management.
3. Alam, A. (2022). Employing Adaptive Learning and Intelligent Tutoring Robots for Virtual Classrooms and Smart Campuses: Reforming Education in the Age of Artificial Intelligence. In Advanced Computing and Intelligent Technologies: Proceedings of ICACIT 2022 (pp. 395-406). Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore. 4. Alam, A. (2021, November). Possibilities and apprehensions in the landscape of artificial intelligence in education. In 2021 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Applications (ICCICA) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
5. Aldosari, S. A. M. (2020). The future of higher education in the light of artificial intelligence transformations. International Journal of Higher Education, 9(3), 145-151.
6. AL-KUBAISI, H. U. D. A., SHAHBAL, S., & KHAN, A. (2022). Educational Institutional Management: Pedagogical and Distributed Leadership-A Competencies Based Learning Model. The Seybold Report Journal, 17(10), 1601-1622.
7. Al-Kubaisi, H., & Shahbal, S. (2021). The Focus of Educational Leadership on Student Learning; Reflection and Assessment-Vanderbilt Assessment of Leadership in Education. Webology (ISSN: 1735-188X), 18(3).
8. Al-Kubaisi, H., Shahbal, S., & Khan, A. (2022). Transformation Of School Management; Reflection Of Educational Management. Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results, 2228-2240.
9. Al-Shoqran, M., & Shorman, S. (2021). A review on smart universities and artificial intelligence. The fourth industrial revolution: Implementation of artificial intelligence for growing business success, 281-294.
10. Cantú-Ortiz, F. J., Galeano Sánchez, N., Garrido, L., Terashima-Marin, H., & Brena, R. F. (2020). An artificial intelligence educational strategy for the digital transformation. International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM), 14, 1195-1209.
11. Chen, M., Liu, Q., Huang, S., & Dang, C. (2022). Environmental cost control system of manufacturing enterprises using artificial intelligence based on value chain of circular economy. Enterprise Information Systems, 16(8-9), 1856422.
12. Crawford, K. (2021). The atlas of AI: Power, politics, and the planetary costs of artificial intelligence. Yale University Press.
13. Dudukalov, E. V., Munister, V. D., Zolkin, A. L., Losev, A. N., & Knishov, A. V. (2021, April). The use of artificial intelligence and information technology for measurements in mechanical engineering and in process automation systems in Industry 4.0. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1889, No. 5, p. 052011). IOP Publishing.
14. Elahi, E., Zhang, Z., Khalid, Z., & Xu, H. (2022). Application of an artificial neural network to
optimise energy inputs: An energy-and cost-saving strategy for commercial poultry farms. Energy, 244, 123169.
15. Goralski, M. A., & Tan, T. K. (2020). Artificial intelligence and sustainable development. The International Journal of Management Education, 18(1), 100330.
16. Hasan, A. R. (2021). Artificial Intelligence (AI) in accounting & auditing: A Literature review. Open Journal of Business and Management, 10(1), 440-465.
17. Jiang, L. (2021). Virtual reality action interactive teaching artificial intelligence education system. Complexity, 2021, 1-11.
18. Johnson, M., Jain, R., Brennan-Tonetta, P., Swartz, E., Silver, D., Paolini, J., ... & Hill, C. (2021). Impact of big data and artificial intelligence on industry: developing a workforce roadmap for a data driven economy. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 22(3), 197-217.
19. Kengam, J. (2020). Artificial intelligence in education. Research Gate, 18.
20. Khan, M. A., & Khojah, M. (2022). Artificial intelligence and big data: The advent of new pedagogy in the adaptive e-learning system in the higher educational institutions of Saudi Arabia. Education Research International, 2022, 1-10.
21. Liu, J., Liu, L., Qian, Y., & Song, S. (2022). The effect of artificial intelligence on carbon intensity: Evidence from China's industrial sector. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 83, 101002.
22. Loukis, E. N., Maragoudakis, M., & Kyriakou, N. (2020). Artificial intelligence-based public sector data analytics for economic crisis policymaking. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy, 14(4), 639-662.
23. Makhija, P., & Chacko, E. (2021). Efficiency and advancement of artificial intelligence in service sector with special reference to banking industry. Fourth Industrial Revolution and Business Dynamics: Issues and Implications, 21-35.
24. Mhlanga, D. (2020). Artificial Intelligence (AI) and poverty reduction in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR).
25. Mhlanga, D. (2022). The role of artificial intelligence and machine learning amid the COVID-19 pandemic: What lessons are we learning on 4IR and the sustainable development goals. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19(3), 1879. 26. Mhlanga, D. (2021). Artificial intelligence in the industry 4.0, and its impact on poverty, innovation, infrastructure development, and the sustainable development goals: Lessons from emerging economies?. Sustainability, 13(11), 5788.
27. Mishra, S., & Tyagi, A. K. (2022). The role of machine learning techniques in internet of things-based cloud applications. Artificial intelligence-based internet of things systems, 105-135.
28. Moloi, T., & Marwala, T. (2020). Artificial intelligence in economics and finance theories. Berlin/Heidelberg, Germany: Springer.
29. Mosteanu, N. R. (2020). Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security–A Shield against Cyberattack as a Risk Business Management Tool–Case of European Countries. Quality-Access to Success, 21(175).
30. Okunlaya, R. O., Syed Abdullah, N., & Alias, R. A. (2022). Artificial intelligence (AI) library services innovative conceptual framework for the digital transformation of university education. Library Hi Tech, 40(6), 1869-1892.
31. Osetskyi, V., Vitrenko, A., Tatomyr, I., Bilan, S., & Hirnyk, Y. (2020). Artificial intelligence application in education: Financial implications and prospects. Financial and credit activity problems of theory and practice, 2(33), 574-584.
32. Owoc, M. L., Sawicka, A., & Weichbroth, P. (2021, August). Artificial intelligence technologies in education: benefits, challenges and strategies of implementation. In Artificial Intelligence for Knowledge Management: 7th IFIP WG 12.6 International Workshop, AI4KM 2019, Held at IJCAI 2019, Macao, China, August 11, 2019, Revised Selected Papers (pp. 37-58). Cham: Springer International Publishing.
33. Qian, K., Zhang, Z., Yamamoto, Y., & Schuller, B. W. (2021). Artificial intelligence internet of things for the elderly: from assisted living to health-care monitoring. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 38(4), 78-88.
34. Rachmadtullah, R., Yustitia, V., Setiawan, B., Fanny, A. M., Pramulia, P., Susiloningsih, W., ... & Ardhian, T. (2020). The challenge of elementary school teachers to encounter superior generation in the 4.0 industrial revolution: Study
literature. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 9(4), 1879-1882.
35. Rapanyane, M. B., & Sethole, F. R. (2020). The rise of artificial intelligence and robots in the 4th Industrial Revolution: implications for future South African job creation. Contemporary Social Science, 15(4), 489-501.
36. Recalde, J. M., Palau, R., Galés, N. L., & Gallon, R. (2020). Developments for smart classrooms: School perspectives and needs. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning (IJMBL), 12(4), 34-50.
37. Shahbal, S., Al-Kubaisi, H., Khan, A., Ahmad, Z., & Usman, M. (2022). Leadership Styles, Role, And Opportunities; Reflection in Educational Management System. Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results, 1452-1460.
38. Shaikh, A. A., Kumar, A., Jani, K., Mitra, S., García-Tadeo, D. A., & Devarajan, A. (2022). The Role of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for making a Digital Classroom and its sustainable Impact on Education during COVID-19. Materials Today: Proceedings, 56, 3211-3215.
39. Sharifi, A., Ahmadi, M., & Ala, A. (2021). The impact of artificial intelligence and digital style on industry and energy post-COVID-19 pandemic. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 28, 46964-46984.
40. Sharma, U., Tomar, P., Bhardwaj, H., & Sakalle, A. (2021). Artificial intelligence and its implications in education. In Impact of AI Technologies on Teaching, Learning, and Research in Higher Education (pp. 222-235). IGI Global.
41. Shinners, L., Aggar, C., Grace, S., & Smith, S. (2021). Exploring healthcare professionals’ perceptions of artificial intelligence: Validating a questionnaire using the e-Delphi method. Digital Health, 7, 20552076211003433.
42. Vinichenko, M. V., Melnichuk, A. V., & Karácsony, P. (2020). Technologies of improving the university efficiency by using artificial intelligence: Motivational aspect. Entrepreneurship and sustainability issues, 7(4), 2696.