The JOURNAL OF POPULATION THERAPEUTICS AND CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY is a prime on-line venue for advertisers who are looking for ways to reach clinicians, pharmacists and researchers worldwide. Flexible terms, good placement and competitive rates make advertising on-line with the JOURNAL OF POPULATION THERAPEUTICS AND CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY is a smart choice.
As of April 2004, the Canadian Journal of Clinical Pharmacology is published exclusively on-line (no hard copy publication). On-line publication began with Volume 11 of the Journal. Earlier volumes were published by the Pulsus Group, Oakville, Ontario.
The Journal now has 3 issues per annum. Articles are published continuously throughout the year. All peer-reviewed articles are referenced in PubMed with "Linkout" to full text.
The Journal of Population Therapeutics and Clinical Pharmacology is available free of charge and without subscription to anyone with access to the internet. Our readership is growing rapidly among healthcare professionals, researchers, students and consumers, worldwide.
BANNER ADVERTISING is available for US $250 per month plus applicable 13% HST tax.
Banner ad specifications:
- Screen size: Approximately 128 pixels x 40 pixels
- File format: JPG or non-transparent, GIF. Only JFP or GIF are acceptable. No other coding or tags will be accepted. No animated GIFs.
- File size: Maximum size: 20kb
- Color: 24-bit color maximum
- Link: The banner can be linked to your website where you can provide additional information about your product or service.
- Placement: Banner ads are posted on the Table of Contents (main page) or subspecialty pages. Timing: Submit proposed ad at least two weeks prior to time of requested posting.
All advertising must be approved by the Editor in Chief and the publisher which reserves the right to reject advertising which is not in keeping with the Journal's standards.
The publisher reserves the right to increase advertising rates with proper notice. In consideration for acceptance of any advertisement for publication, the advertiser and/or agent agree to indemnify and hold harmless the publisher against any losses or expenses arising out of publication of the advertisement, including without limitation, those resulting from claims based on the content, claim or subject matter of the advertisement.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Contact us in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com